Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Status English Cool, Nice, Funny

Status English Cool, Nice, Funny The best english status Cool, Nice, Funny for messenger, mess Click Aici

To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others ...

It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back,
And you're the one to blame.

Big shit!!!

I`m 2 sexy for my brain,2 sexy for my knowledge

click me , i'm available

Wanna Go Too HeLL, I Have Tickets!?!? :)

aviable but not 4u

I started out with nothing... and I still have most of it!

invisible. only stupid people can see me

FUCK ME IF YOU DARE

Error, this person should be in the invisibile mode. Please restart your computer and contact yahoo at messenger@yahoo.com

New Status Message...

There are two kind of persons:who like me and who can go to hell

I'm going to Be Right Back!

add request pending

Me not here,me gone bye,leave a message,i'll replay

Available and Invisible....But BUSY!

Nobody…….. is perfect...I'm Nobody

Fu*king busy‭ ‬..or‭ ‬..busy fu*king‭


I'd take another chance,‭ ‬take a fall‭
‬Take a shot for you‭
‬And I need you like a heart needs a beat‭
‬But it's nothing new‭ ‬-‭ ‬yeah yeah‭

...‭ ‬if you wanna be more sexy‭ ‬,‭ ‬stay in bed and drink more PEPSI‭ ‬...‭

Status English Cool, Nice, Funny The best english status Cool, Nice, Funny for messenger, mess Click Aici

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if u wanna be rich.... u got be a bitch

 
Reduceri Preturi Reduceri Cluj Reduceri Constanta Reduceri Brasov Reduceri Timisoara
Adauga Local Pizzerii Restaurante Cluburi Cafenele Puburi Terase Baruri Ceainarii
Vinuri Spumante Vinuri Vrac VinuriVinuri Romanesti Training Grile Forum Spiru Forum Grile
Forum USH Facultati Licenta Masterate Forum Marketing Mate Info Management Sociologie REI Finante Drept Limbi Straine Filosofie
Istorie Geografie Romana Muzica Sport Finante Blaj Psihologie Brasov Management Brasov Stiinte Juridice Contabilitatea Prima Casa Banci Banci